1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter and receive one (1) entry, visit Free-Crochet.com (the "Website") during one of the Entry Periods indicated in the below chart and register to become a member and complete and submit the required entry information as indicated online. Membership is free. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. To enter and receive one (1) entry without becoming a member, visit www.Free-Crochet.com and click on "Enter the contest without becoming a member here." and complete the entry form. To enter and receive one (1) entry as a current member of Free-Crochet.com, visit www.Free-Crochet.com and click "Already a member? Click here." And complete the entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person/e-mail address per Entry Period regardless of how you entered. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on the applicable End Date. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, invalid, unintelligible, garbled, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. By entering, you grant permission to be contacted by Sponsor via mail, email or telephone in connection with the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding residents of the Province of Quebec), who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees (including immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each) of Sponsor and each of its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter.
3. RANDOM DRAWINGS: Sponsor will conduct two (2) separate and independent random drawings to be held on the dates indicated in the chart below from among all eligible entries received during that entry period selecting three (3) potential winners. If any potential winner is a Canadian resident he/she will be required to answer a time limited skill testing question without assistance, in order to be eligible to receive a prize. A potential winner is not an official winner until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes a day ("Day") is defined as a calendar day beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. EST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. EST. Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
|Monthly Entry Period||Estimated Date of Drawing|
|1. August 15, 2013 - September 14, 2013||October 1, 2013|
|2. September 15, 2013 - October 14, 2013||November 1, 2013|
4. PRIZES. ODDS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Each official winner (3 official winners per entry period) will receive Sponsor selected multiple skeins of yarn in a variety of colors and crochet supplies. Approximate retail value of each prize: $100.00. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: $600.00. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Limit: One (1) prize per person/household.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by mail, email or phone using the information provided at the time of entry. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if an potential winner is under the age of majority in his/her place of residence (a "minor")) will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and where imposing such a condition is legal, a Publicity Release (collectively, the "Affidavit"), which must be received within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws. Potential winner will forfeit his/her prize if: he/she is disqualified for any reason; fails to sign and return the Affidavit in the allowable period of time; provide Sponsor with any other requested information; is unable to be contacted within 7 days of first attempted notification; or fails to answer the skill-testing question correctly. In such event, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any prize returned as undeliverable will result in the awarding of the prize to an alternate winner. Prize is not transferable. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of prize by any winner. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor will substitute a prize of equal or greater value. ALL TAXES ON THE PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited law. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. By accepting a prize, official winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage to you or other persons or property which may be caused from or claimed to be caused by your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your downloading of any materials related to this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, by typographical or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (3) any error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the winners or prizes; or (4) technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in any Sweepstakes-related matter or materials. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in interruption, deletion, defect, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems on the Internet or at any Web site. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes.
8. INTERNET: In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email account, the entry in question will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization or entity responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Official winners may be required to show proof that he/she is authorized account holder.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, by participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate Indiana State Court located in Indianapolis, Indiana; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for and you hereby waive all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Indiana, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Indiana.
11. WARNING: Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope with proper postage affixed to: Annie's, 306 East Parr Road, Berne, Indiana 46711 ATTN: Free-Crochet Winner's List. Winners' list will be available for 30 days following the end of the Sweepstakes.
13. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Annie's 306 E. Parr Rd. Berne, IN 46711.